Alexx Stuart is the founder of the Low Tox Life. She is a concerned citizen, good motivator, speaker and change maker. Mostly Alexx is passionate about educating people about what goes ON and IN us and how to live a life that helps us be our best selves.
Alexx also runs online courses on Your Low Tox Life and Real Food Rockstars.
You can find Alexx at www.alexxstuart.com.
In this episode we discuss
- not getting everything done and being OK with that
- keeping your eye on the big picture
- outsourcing the housework – and other things
- being open to the daily routine not going according to plan
- the importance of reading
- Alexx’s Low Tox Life program and how it came about
- how Alexx developed her first Low Tox Life course in 3 WEEKS! (that is insane Alexx!!)
- Alexx’s fact finding trip to New York and the United Kingdom
- living your best life
- buying organics and supporting local
- asking questions before buying
- what prompted Alexx to ditch toxins and start her low tox life
- making one change at a time
- living with the strength of your convictions
- the physical benefits of removing toxins and slowing down
- three quick steps everyone can do today to start their low tox life
- when you’re doing what you want to do, it’s far easier to get stuff done