In this episode we talk to Lillian Reekie.
Lillian is a highly sought after speaker, author of six books, a qualified teacher and mother of two adult sons. She is passionate about equipping parents with tools and strategies to help them parent their challenging children for happy, healthy and loving relationships. Over the past ten years Lillian and her husband Andrew have conducted hundreds of seminars and workshops to thousands of people, parents, carers and teachers across Australia.
As well as being a parenting strategist, Lillian is also currently creating a global travel business.
You can find Lillian at The Parenting Strategist.
You can follow Lillian on Facebook.
In this episode we discuss
- how and why Lillian became a parenting strategist
- a five-step process for how parent happy, healthy and co-operative children
- the impact of food and diet on children’s health
- being friends with your children
- revolting children
- the most difficult ages of children to parent
- tips to help keep your kids focused
- dealing with blended families, particularly when there are different parenting strategies
- embracing greatness
- the impact of toxicity and stress on children
- teaching our kids how to communicate
- the law of attraction
- being positive
- being a travelpreneur