In this episode we talk to co-dependency recovery coach, Roslyn Saunders.
Born in New Zealand, Roslyn is a mother of four adult children. An entrepreneur from her teenage years, she has owned and operated several successful businesses and continues to maintain commercial interests from her Australian base in Brisbane.
Roslyn’s personal and professional experiences have qualified her for an ‘MBA in life’. Through her own journey of addressing co-dependence – the addiction that screams the loudest, is heard the least, and undiagnosed in the medical world’ – she has made it her mission to empower people to do the same.
This culminates in a healthier person, families and planet.
Combining the lessons of her personal experience, neuro linguistic programming (NLP) practitioner certification, and diploma in counselling, she has emerged with a unique program that informs and educates others as they navigate their own personal journeys to lead more balanced and fulfilled lives.
You can find Roslyn at www.roslynsaunders.com.au.
You can connect with Roslyn on Facebook.
In this episode we discuss
- what co-dependency is
- Ros’s personal story of addiction and co-dependency
- overcoming co-dependency
- raising children when you are co-dependent
- the first steps to take to overcome co-dependency
- what to look for in a co-dependency coach
- how to know if you are co-dependent
- areas that are more prone to co-dependency
- personal accountability and co-dependency