In this episode we interview Loren Bartley, social media strategist.
Loren is a business addict, a social media strategist, speaker, trainer, podcaster, blogger, early adopter, self-confessed geek, on-and-off again fitness addict and mother of three. She helps empower business owners to use social media in conjunction with lifecycle marketing automation.
She is the creator of three online training programs: Social Media Success, Facebook Business Success and Linked Business Success and most recently started a Podcast called Business Addicts with Fiona Redding.
In this episode we discuss:
- time saving tips for a sleep in
- time wasting habits
- our total love of ironing and housework (or, you know, not)
- living by the calendar to block time
- focusing on, and prioritising, health
- automating her business and the tools she uses
- using alarms
- the importance of moving frequently during the day
- getting “unstuck”
- transitioning from sports management to social media strategist
- what makes a business addict?
- setting goals for the year
- deadlines – and planning for deadlines
- goals for the next 12 months
- vision vs goals