In this episode we interview Carly Jacobs.
Carly is a blogger, writer and presenter. She’s the founder of Smaggle.com – a blog that teaches people how to be the star of their of their own lives. She also teaches blogging workshops through her blog school Little Blog Big and she’s one half of two podcast duos – Straight and Curly for life improvement junkies and Sweet Teen Club which is mainly about Sweet Valley High book but also general child of the 80s nostalgia culture.
- Flowers in the Attic, Degrassi and other awesome 80s and 90s books and TV shows
- what Smaggle means
- being a star of your own life
- asking for what you want
- being a teacher
- doing a 12 month road trip around the USA
- having a business wife
- benefits of collaborating
- meeting people over the internet and hoping no one is a serial killer (!)
- how Carly met her partner (best meeting story EVER!)
- practical tips on how to get stuff done
- the benefit of using timers
- setting incentives to achieve goals