In this episode we talk to Jonathan Doyle.
Jonathan Doyle is an author, global speaker, motivator, life coach and entrepreneur.
He is the founder of a successful globally focused media business that delivers weekly content to tens of thousands of people every year in areas such as staff development, personal wellbeing and curriculum for the education sector.
More recently his work is focusing upon the core purpose of what he calls Liberating People’s Potential. His deep desire is to see people live the life they truly desire by focusing on where their deepest gifts, passions and joys intersect with the real needs of real people.
Jonathan is also an obsessive cyclist, golfer and unrepentant coffee addict as well as being the father to three very energetic young children.
You can find Jonathan at www.jonathandoyle.co
In this episode we discuss
- Annette and Jonathan share their living in Bougainville experiences, PNG
- Mel’s experiences using the toilet on a train in Vietnam
- eating in the USA
- being a coffee addict – and drinking coffee in the USA
- living in Canberra
- public servants
- fitting in what has to happen
- circadian rhythms
- importance of reading
- having a quote wall
- getting clear on the life you want to build
- asking “how can I be useful?”
- doing what you love
- seasons of your life
- advice to get up earlier to get more stuff done
- the importance of sleep
- Jonathan’s goals
Resources discussed in the show
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Managing Your Emotions by Joyce Meyer
- Batavia by Peter Fitzsimons
- Bubblegum Alley, San Louis Obispo
- Business Addicts podcast – Living a calendar lifestyle
- Sales Force
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
- Don’t Die with the Music in You by Wayne Bennett
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Dr Jenny Brockis
- Tim Ferris podcast interview with Tony Robbins